PB Pro y SSD console

Responder
HAL
Site Admin

PB Pro y SSD console

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por mahou***** en 23 de Septiembre del 2010
Alguien sabe si la version 5 de este programa sirve para la PB Pro 1.8?,es que estoy liado con mi nueva PB Pro y me da la sensacion que esta version solo vale para la nueva centralita 7042. Podriais confirmarlo?
Otra duda que tengo es que en la version 4.6.7 del SSD Console, que si consigo que funcione, no puedo activar la bandera amarilla desde los mandos de los jugadores(desde el boton del freno), solo desde la centralita y me gustaria hacerlo desde los mandos, que es mas comodo.
Muchas gracias.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 25 de Septiembre del 2010
Version 5 is a completely different program, not compatible with PB-Pro. Fundamentally the new powerbase is stupid and the PC has to create and drive everything. The version 4 for PB-Pro is using the functionality of PB-Pro and interfacing it to the PC screen. So very, very different.
There are advantages and disadvantages to version 5 of SSDC.
Version 4 with PB-Pro allowed analogue mode, and all the system including SSDC supported this. Version 5 does not.
Version 4 for PB-Pro included something developed here by slotdigital users: S curve non-linear throttle response optimised for non-magnet cars, and downloadable curves that were user defined. Version 5 does not have s curves or any adjustment.
Version 5 allows better fidelity (x5) for the active driving pace cars. It allows the car engine to mis-fire when it is nearly empty of fuel (not possible in version 4 because of fidelity).
New user interface means the whole thing is quite different.
there has been a suggestion to re-write the PB-Pro code to make it stupid, and emulate the new C7042. This is possible, but a lot of wok, so unlikely unless there is a big demand.
Editado 25 de Septiembre del 2010 por RikoRocket

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por mahou***** en 26 de Septiembre del 2010
Thankyou Riko. Understood.
I´m testing the PB Pro, Pit Pro whith SSD console, is amazing, when I can, I´ll post photos, and if I´m capable video too.
Regards.

Responder

Volver a “Software SSD”