ssd analogico-digital pro y simple H

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 28 de Noviembre del 2008
M1K3LSLOT escribió:Bueno todo claro al fin, no hay que quitar los cambios de via, tanto si se modir¡fica en Inglaterra para dos coches en analogico como si se adapta el futuro software para un solo coche en analogico los cambios no se han de quitar.bueno llego la hora de los MP con Riko para tratar el parne Imagen
Clear:
Option 1. 2 coches analogico. los cambios de carril OK. (but cut two wires)
Option 2. 1 coche analogico. los cambios de carril OK. No modification.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por jmkinki en 29 de Noviembre del 2008
I'm sorry Ricko but I'm so confused... I'm try to ask you clearly:
Only with new software update:
Analogue mode has these features:
- 1 Analogue car with all PB Pro features (except changing rails). Car always is identified as Id1
- 1 Analogue car + 1 Digital car with all PB Pro features (except changing rails for both cars). Analogue car ir identified as Id1 and digital should be Id2.
- 2 Analogue cars with all PB Pro features (except changing rails). Cutting cables from line change are needed for this mode.
With Simple H modification all posiblities can be made without cutting cables.
Finaly, I think that pace cars for 2 analogue car is so important, at least for me. It's a trainer car for all lonely sloters....

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 29 de Noviembre del 2008
If all goes well there will be two options. The easy option which all PB-Pro user will be able to do will be to upload 1.8 code to their existing system. This will allow them to select an option called analog (analogue). This option is very limited, but it will allow you to drive one analog car using throttle 1. Despite the fact it has no LED underneath we have programmed the blade sensor in this mode to report anything that goes through it as being ID1. Because of this all the computer systems will still think it is a digital car and programs like PCLapcounter, GP-Slot or SSD Console will work correctly. Only one car will be able to be driven. No second car. It should be good if you want to try out a new analog car, or if you are preparing a car for a club race at an analog circuit, or if you are a sad and lonely person with no-one else to race against (this happens a lot in England!).
Vastly more sophisticated is the other option. This allows two lane analog racing using throttles 1 and 2. Again the car sensing system is designed to work without the LEDs in the cars. Lane one always reports ID1, lane 2 always reports ID2. You can drive two analog cars. Also because SSD cars work also on analog, in this mode you can race digital against analog. But digital cars then do not have brakes (existing limitation of SSD cars on analog).
All race modes work. So you can race analog cars using the same interactive controls through RMS programs, something no other analog system does!
If we do implement Pacer car in analog mode then we have the equivalent of the Superslot "Challenger" using SSD Console to record and replay a lap.
Just to give you an idea of the work, it took me 4 hours last night to take a PB-Pro SH and convert to analog. It is a lot of work. I have taken lots of pictures of the last build, just to allow other people in the world to make this conversion.
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por chemari en 29 de Noviembre del 2008
RikoRocket escribió:Just to give you an idea of the work, it took me 4 hours last night to take a PB-Pro SH and convert to analog. It is a lot of work. .
ImagenImagenImagen
Editado 29 de Noviembre del 2008 por chemari

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 29 de Noviembre del 2008
Hay que esperar a la version 1.8 y un post del trabajo que hay que hacer para convertir la PB en modo analogico de dos coches, si lo explica tan bien como en los demas post yo lo voy a intentar.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por jmkinki en 30 de Noviembre del 2008
RikoRocket escribió:If all goes well there will be two options. The easy option which all PB-Pro user will be able to do will be to upload 1.8 code to their existing system. This will allow them to select an option called analog (analogue). This option is very limited, but it will allow you to drive one analog car using throttle 1. Despite the fact it has no LED underneath we have programmed the blade sensor in this mode to report anything that goes through it as being ID1. Because of this all the computer systems will still think it is a digital car and programs like PCLapcounter, GP-Slot or SSD Console will work correctly. Only one car will be able to be driven. No second car. It should be good if you want to try out a new analog car, or if you are preparing a car for a club race at an analog circuit, or if you are a sad and lonely person with no-one else to race against (this happens a lot in England!).Vastly more sophisticated is the other option. This allows two lane analog racing using throttles 1 and 2. Again the car sensing system is designed to work without the LEDs in the cars. Lane one always reports ID1, lane 2 always reports ID2. You can drive two analog cars. Also because SSD cars work also on analog, in this mode you can race digital against analog. But digital cars then do not have brakes (existing limitation of SSD cars on analog).
All race modes work. So you can race analog cars using the same interactive controls through RMS programs, something no other analog system does!
If we do implement Pacer car in analog mode then we have the equivalent of the Superslot "Challenger" using SSD Console to record and replay a lap.
Just to give you an idea of the work, it took me 4 hours last night to take a PB-Pro SH and convert to analog. It is a lot of work. I have taken lots of pictures of the last build, just to allow other people in the world to make this conversion.
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
Thank you Ricko. I understand it clearly. But regarding to cut cables that you mention before..., I understand that it is needed for complete conversion, not for the simply ones.
Traducción del mensaje anterior de Ricko:
Si todo va bien habrá 2 modos. El sencillo al que tendrán acceso todos los usuarios de la PB Pro, simplemente actualizando el software a la versión 1.8. En esta versión existe un nuevo modo: analógico. Este modo permitirá correr con 1 solo coche analógico. Lo que hace es que se ha programado que cada vez que un coche pase por la PB al no tener decóder que lo reconozca, sea identificado como ID1. POr tanto sólo es posible usar un coche, y es posible usar todos los programas de gestión de carreras, ya que la PB lo va a detectar cada vez que pase. Esto es ideal para cuando tengamos nuevos coches analógicos, o cuando estemos probando un coche para algún club, o para tristes y solitarios aficionados (algo muy común en UK).
La más sofisticada es la segunda opción. Se pueden usar 2 coches analógicos ID1 e ID2, de forma que cada ID está asociado a un carril. Debido a esta asociación es posible usar un coche analógico y uno digital, pero el coche digital se usaría como analógico. Todos los modos de carrera funcionan, y la gestión de carreras desde el PC también. Si se implementan los coches fantasma en modo analógico, éste funcionaría como el coche entrenador, de forma que se grabaría una vuelta con el SSDConsole.
Para que os hagáis una idea de lo duro que es realizar la modificación a analógico ayer me tomó hacer una sola PB Simple H a analógica más de 4 horas. Es un trabajo muy duro. Estoy tomando un montón de fotos con idea de preparar una especie de tutorial para quien quiera hacerlo él mismo en casa.
Editado 30 de Noviembre del 2008 por jmkinki

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 30 de Noviembre del 2008
Thanks JMKinki.
Connection between lane 1 and lane 2 will only need to be cut on the lane changers if you have the full analog system, as you say correctly. Because the simple analog system has both lanes as one ID there is no need to separate the wires.
Imagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 1 de Diciembre del 2008
RikoRocket escribió:OK we also have Rally mode working, and qualification mode working.Translation of Rally? RLY
Translation of "Start sense" "Sentido Salida"
Translation of start/finish line SF LINE "CHECKER"
Translation of Next Car "PROXCOCH"
Thanks
Riko
Everybody happy with this?
What do you normally call the start - finish line in spanish? (or cataluyan?) - note I have only 8 letters to spell out the description Imagen (I tried to think differently, chequered flag)
"Start sense" is the description of whether you race to the powerbase (so nothing to sense the start) or you race from the powerbase and complete a full circuit, so the timing can be exact. With "no" for the "start sense" the timing starts from the push of the start button. So Sentido salida - is that understandable?
Next car - should this be proxcoch or cochprox?
Thanks for your help.
You will all like qualification mode if you are not using a computer :)
Riko

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por jmkinki en 1 de Diciembre del 2008
RikoRocket escribió:Everybody happy with this? What do you normally call the start - finish line in spanish? (or cataluyan?) - note I have only 8 letters to spell out the description Imagen (I tried to think differently, chequered flag)
"Start sense" is the description of whether you race to the powerbase (so nothing to sense the start) or you race from the powerbase and complete a full circuit, so the timing can be exact. With "no" for the "start sense" the timing starts from the push of the start button. So Sentido salida - is that understandable?
Next car - should this be proxcoch or cochprox?
Thanks for your help.
You will all like qualification mode if you are not using a computer :)
Riko
Translation of Next Car "PROXCOCH"
Translation of Rally? RLY
I think that are good translations.
Translation of "Start sense" I don't inderstand your explanation
Translation of start/finish line SF LINE - Perhaps... "SAL/META" ??
Hey, guys, what do you think??
Compañeros os parece mejor estas traducciones??

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por chemari en 1 de Diciembre del 2008
jmkinki escribió:Compañeros os parece mejor estas traducciones??
por mi bien

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 1 de Diciembre del 2008
Thanks everyone!
SAL/META looks good Imagen
start sense. Very difficult to explain. Will be difficult in the user manual so I need to get this right.....
This is the same software we made for the Superslot land speed record held in the UK in summer (I am 6th fastest superslot in the world :) )
We made two options for the test.
Option i)
One optical sensor at the start, and one at the end. Timing from one sensor to the other
Option ii)
No sensor at the start, just one at the end. Timing from countdown on powerbase after pressing start button, to sensor at the end.
So for rally mode we have used this code.
You can use option ii) to set up a long twisty rally stage, all straight not connected in a loop like a normal circuit. You position the powerbase at the end, put the car at the start, press go, then when the countdown has completed you race to the powerbase.
You can use option i) if you have a normal circuit where the track comes back to the beginning. Then timing is done between your first crossing of the PB and your second crossing of the PB.
Lots of other possibilities if you put remote sensors connected to the powerbase.....
Is that clearer now? start sense really refers to whether you go through an optical sensor or whether you just use the start button to signal the start of the timing.
Thanks again
Riko
Editado 1 de Diciembre del 2008 por RikoRocket

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 1 de Diciembre del 2008
Como siempre todo perfecto Imagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por jmkinki en 2 de Diciembre del 2008
Ok, now I have understood it. Thank you.
So "Start Sense" can be translated as "MOD.SALID"
The options:
- Automatic sensor: "SENSOR"
- Start pushbutton: "BOTON"
Any other suggestion??
Compañeros, alguna otra sugerencia para esta traducción??

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 2 de Diciembre del 2008
Como dije simplemente perfecto, gracias JM,

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por Guest juanslot en 2 de Diciembre del 2008
Como dice "el Boss" simplemente perfecto, gracias jmkinki.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por jmkinki en 4 de Diciembre del 2008
Ricko another translation taken from manual....
Rally Race mode - message waiting in sequential mode: NEXT CAR = SIG.COCHE
Imagen
A suggestion....
It is possible change spanish translation of Qualyfication mode race from "CLS"(Clasificación), por "CLF" (Calificación)??
Qué opináis chicos?? Si es posible, no es una traducción más correcta?? Al menos en la F1 se usa el término calificación y no clasificación.
Editado 4 de Diciembre del 2008 por jmkinki

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por chemari en 4 de Diciembre del 2008
por mi bien.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por Guest juanslot en 4 de Diciembre del 2008
¡Ok!
PD: Siento no poder colabrar más. Imagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 5 de Diciembre del 2008
OK, we go for clasificacion, I'll change to CLF
SIGCOCHE Note a dot counts as a letter and we only have 8 letters. I can do upper and lower case though SigCoche or we can have SIG.COCH your choice
This is the program section for "start sense" parameters
start_sense1_setup_txt DE "Start "
start_sense2_setup_txt DE "Sense "
We have maximum 8 letters for start and maximum 8 letters for sense, so MOD.SALID can be two lines. What word is MOD.? and SALID changes to SALIDA?

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 6 de Diciembre del 2008
RikoRocket escribió:OK, we go for clasificacion, I'll change to CLFSIGCOCHE Note a dot counts as a letter and we only have 8 letters. I can do upper and lower case though SigCoche or we can have SIG.COCH your choice
SIG.COCH
This is the program section for "start sense" parameters
start_sense1_setup_txt DE "Start "
start_sense2_setup_txt DE "Sense "
We have maximum 8 letters for start and maximum 8 letters for sense, so MOD.SALID can be two lines. What word is MOD.?Modo and SALID changes to SALIDA?
MODE STAR IS MODO SALIDA

Responder

Volver a “Sistema SSD”