Coche fantasma Interactivo

HAL
Site Admin

Coche fantasma Interactivo

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 22 de Abril del 2008
Andrew Wallace has just made the first use of the 1.7 PB-Pro code to enable an intelligent pacer car.
His program now records throttle position during a lap, and then recreates it Imagen to make the pace car almost impossible to beat Imagen
Time to download his program and test it ....
SSDC program version 3.8
ImagenImagenImagenImagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por chemari en 22 de Abril del 2008
I do not deal well.... this wants to say that the car ghost does not clash?
ImagenImagen
no entiendo bien,.... esto quiere decir que el coche fantasma no colisiona?
ImagenImagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

No!
Fantasma is standard in PB-Pro, but it runs at one (adjustable) speed.
This program on the PC controls the fantasma by the Aux link, so it drives faster on straights, slower on curves.
You drive a lap and the program records the throttle position variation with time. Then the PC drives a fantasma car via the aux link.
This is only possible with PB-Pro 1.7, in this version we changed the fantasma control to be in RAM so that the PC could change speeds quickly.
The software writer Andrew Wallace has just had the fastest lap of his circuit by a fantasma car, it is impossible to race because it is too fast!
Editado 22 de Abril del 2008 por RikoRocket

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Exert from slotforum:
awallace escribió:Riko, it does spice things up a little. On our usual track layout, a well driven Boxter can normally go around in about 8 seconds. Safe driving about 8.5, and a really fast lap is about 7.6 seconds. The track record was 7.4.Last night, a Boxter fantasma car did a 30 lap race with the fastest lap of 7.3, the average of 7.8 and the slowest of 8.1. Neither my son, nor I could keep up with it. It beat us both by 2 laps because we had to stop for fuel. The good news is that you can always slow them down :D

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 22 de Abril del 2008
I downloaded the ssdc 3.8.1, I have to download something else?
This is fantastic, you are cool
ya he descargado el ssdc 3.8.1, debo descargar algo mas?
Esto es fantastico, sois geniales

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Download "sample database" and "system library"
The software is based on the Microsoft .net 2.0 runtime environment. Please make sure that you have downloaded and installed this onto your machine.
escribió:Installation and usedownload the link
unpack the ZIP file into a directory
run setup.exe
connect your PC to SSD power base using a RichG cable
startup the program, and use the preferences menu to select the serial port and locate your database file
define your cars, drivers and tracks in the database to that they can be used into the future
setup a race session to detail who will be driving which car, and in which lane
use the connect menu to start the connection
use free practice mode for qualification
start a race using the powerbase as normal, the software will follow automatically
The software will also interact with a Powerbase Pro, and automatically adjust a car's performance based on its fuel load. You also have the ability to define throttle profiles which can specified for each car in the race settings screen.
While the race is running, the car's fuel will be used. At some stage, you will need to enter the pitlane, stop and press the lane change button. The car will start to refuel. Refuelling from an empty to full tank takes 10 seconds.
Press file, connection
then press file, record car
After 30 days you need to buy a licence (about 15 Euros)
escribió:PurchaseScalextric Sport Digital Console is provided with a free 30 day fully functional evaluation license. After this time limited license has expired, a full license can be bought via paypal. The cost is £10 (British Pounds) for a perpetual license that provides you with access to all future releases of SSD Console.
Click on the button below to send payment via paypal. You will receive an email with your license key usually within 24 hours.
Please tell us what you think of this feature!!

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 22 de Abril del 2008
Perfect, RikoRocket Thank you, we always dost thou bring your very best, this weekend what I try.
Perfecto, Gracias RikoRocket, tu siempre nos traes lo mejor, este fin de semana lo pruebo.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por jmkinki en 23 de Abril del 2008
It is a great news!!
A month ago, when I tried to install I can't connect my PB to SSDConsole, so I will try it again in order to check this fantastic feature!!

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por chemari en 23 de Abril del 2008
I deal .... this is a very good news.... I am eager to prove this innovation... Thank you very much riko
ya entiendo ... muy buena noticia. yo ya estoy deseando probarlo... muchas gracias riko.
un saludo

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 23 de Abril del 2008
This is very good, the smile on my face is from ear to ear :)
All PB-ProEsp users must upgrade to 1.7 and try this with the Andy Wallace program. Imagen
Just fabulous. ImagenImagenImagen
After record a car around your circuit, dont forget to take the throttle out of the PB to allow it to access fantasma mode.... Imagen
ImagenImagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 23 de Abril del 2008
SUUUPER, I do not expect to Saturday, my wife says I'm crazy amount but a circuit now and what I try
SUUUPER, no me espero al Sabado, mi mujer dice que estoy loco pero monto un circuito ahora y lo pruebo

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 24 de Abril del 2008
You can record and save throttle time graphs for lots of different cars....
Imagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Andrew has just posted this:
escribió:When you record, all it does is record throttle position. I could record lane change and brake, but at the moment, the powerbase won't allow me to replay that stuff. As a result, I suggest that fantasma cars are recorded and replayed with dynamic brake. I will change the code to ensure that fantasma cars are always replayed with dynamic brake, regardless of the option that you set for normal use.When you replay a recording, for the first lap, it is replayed as-is. If the lap time is more than 5% away from the target time, the whole fantasma car throttle is shifted up or down by 1 throttle position and then replayed for the new lap. If the lap time is more than 30% greater than the target, this doesn't happen - I assume that the car came off somewhere. You can use the target lap time to compensate for the reducing speed of a car as it heats up (did we ever get to the bottom of that), and also to squeeze a little more out of the track time. Beware that making the target lap time very different from the recorded time will produce some unpredictable results
The shifting of the throttle curve is shown on the leaderboard. There is a number under the pitlane indicator that increases and decreases automatically (you might have noticed it). My son calls it the gear light! The buttons/arrows above and below this number can be clicked on. They allow you to shift the curve up and down manually while it is replaying. The same principle works for constant throtttles.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 24 de Abril del 2008
jmkinki porfavor traduce los post de Riko que no me aclaro.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por Guest amguijo en 24 de Abril del 2008
Imagen :nose: Pues como no te aclares tú, mal vamos Imagen :ja:
Yo si que no me "cosco" (entero) de nada. Es que soy de frances Imagen Esperaremos esa traducción.
Saludos Imagen y gracias por las nuevas reformas.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Alors, ca dit que la program peut change la tension automatiquement si la voiture est trop tard (plus que 5% en seconds en rapport a la temp pour un tour complete normal). Ainsi la program est intelligent effectivement, ca maintenir la vitesse, meme si la moteur se chauffe et devenir plus faible.....
French eh?
escribió:Es que soy de frances
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por Guest amguijo en 24 de Abril del 2008
RikoRocket escribió:Alors, ca dit que la program peut change la tension automatiquement si la voiture est trop tard (plus que 5% en seconds en rapport a la temp pour un tour complete normal). Ainsi la program est intelligent effectivement, ca maintenir la vitesse, meme si la moteur se chauffe et devenir plus faible.....French eh?
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
OUI Imagen :ja: Imagen :ja: Imagen Bueno creo que ya ha quedado claro mi nivel de frances no Riko¿¿? de todas maneras ya te lo explico en el mp.
Gracias Imagen :ja: Imagen
Saludos

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 24 de Abril del 2008
Lo qu no me aclaro es con el ordenador, los patrones de mando donde se colocan?

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por RikoRocket en 25 de Abril del 2008
Need a translation for you to understand.
In simple english:
Andrew's program (on the PC) automatically adjusts the speed of the fantasma car if it begins to slow down. There is an indicator in the main screen.

HAL
Site Admin

Mensaje por HAL »

Escrito originalmente por M1K3LSLOT en 25 de Abril del 2008
Increible supremo fantastico. como corre es imposible de alcanzar
Programa definitivo, es perfecto tras la grabacion del mando el coche se ajusta asta conseguir la velocidad inancalzable, si se sale ajusta a menos, si se calienta y cae de rendimiento aumenta automatico para ajustarse al tiempo anterior.
Que caña de programa
Me voy a dormir que me va a matar la mujer.

Responder

Volver a “Software SSD”